Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spring is in the Air!



As I type, I can smell the lawn being cut for the first time in weeks. It is so exciting! Spring is here and we have definitely been carried along in the spirit of things.
I for one have organised my entire wardrobe on Monday; gave away clothes I didn't want and re-discovering pieces forgotten about. I have separated it into Short Dresses, Long Dresses , Pant Suits, Blouses etc. and.. colour coded it all from Darks to lights!

Neil has been on the good old British Heart Foundation Three day diet! I love this diet just for making one realise how much we overeat and getting one back on the straight and narrow.
The pool area is next in line the cushions are at the cleaners and have hung up my new towel hooks from Tintown!
The kids are really into our walks in the National park and have discovered the wonder of tadpoles watching them change daily.

No comments: